Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.27.2009

Which Jane Austen Heroine Are You?

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



This week Royal Reviews has dedicated an entire week to Mr. Darcy. I came across this quiz over at Seductive Musings.

Have you taken the quiz to find out "Which Jane Austen Heroine are you"? According to the quiz, I am Elizabeth Bennet. I'm not really a big Jane Austen fan, but I've seen a couple of the movies. The last one I saw was Becoming Jane...it was okay. I enjoy more contemporary romantic movies, books, etc.

If you're a Jane Austen fan...you should really find out which Heroine you are! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm Elizabeth too! I get Darcy *sigh*!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep telling you "great minds..." ~ we're so much alike! :)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete