Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.10.2009

Mailbox Monday...


I just found this very cool post on The Printed Page blog! Check it out ~ it sounds like a lot of fun! I'm still very new to blogging, but I'm going to try to participate every Monday. Please come back each week to see which books I've received, and to leave a comment with your list of books (or a link to your website/blog) so everyone can see your books as well. It will be fun to see what everyone has gotten!

*To read a description for each book, just click on the cover*

Here's mine for last week (Aug. 2nd - 8th):


From SwapTree:

A Dream to Call My Own, (The Brides of Gallatin County, Book 3) - Tracie Peterson





Not Another Bad Date - Rachel Gibson






Dear Lady, (Coming to America, Book 1) - Robin Lee Hatcher





How Sweet It Is - Alice J. Wisler






From
BookMooch:

Tour de Force - Elizabeth White
(I received this book from my very good friend, Renee!)




Love Finds You in Last Chance, California - Miralee Ferrell
(I received this book from my very good friend, Renee!)





Straight From the Hip, (Lone Star Sisters, Book 3) - Susan Mallery





California Capers, Books 1-3 - Dana Mentink






Lonestar Sanctuar (Lonestar Series, Book 1) - Colleen Coble






Lonestar Secrets, (Lonestar Series, Book 2) - Colleen Coble





Stand in Groom (Brides of Bonneterre, Book 1) - Kaye Dacus
(excellent book!)





Menu for Romance (Brides of Bonneterre, Book 2) - Kaye Dacus
(I can't wait to read this book!)






From PaperBackSwap:

Trick My Truck, But Don't Mess With My Heart - LuAnn McLane







I won on MaryLu Tyndall's blog:

Ransome's Honor (The Ransome Trilogy, Book 1) - Kaye Dacus
(I'm excited to read this one!)






I broke down and bought!!:

Breathe (The Homeward Trilogy,Book 1) - Lisa T. Bergren
(at least I got it on Sale!)






Whew! I didn't realize I had gotten so many books in just one week! That's exciting! I must admit that I absolutely LOVE going to my mailbox everyday ~ it seems like Christmas, seeing all the packages in there! Woo-hoo! LOL

I hope this post has been as much fun for you as it was for me! Please be sure to come back next Monday, to see what I get in the mail this week. :)

Thank you for dropping by! Enjoy your week, and happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Wow your blog looks terrific and so do the books that you received! I've been wanting to read Breathe and that Lonestart series by Colleen Coble looks great as well! As you know I've read both books in the Brides of Bonneterre series and loved them and am in the process of reading Ransome's Honor. The Dear Lady series by Robin Lee Hatcher is REALLY good...I think you'll enjoy it! Keep up the good work on the blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging and Mailbox Monday. It is a lot of fun to see what people got in the mail. Your mailbox runneth over! Nice bunch of books. Have a great week and enjoy your new books. My MM is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many books! You had a very full mailbox last week. :)

    Greetings,
    Tiina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got a lot of books last week! :) I got two books last week: The Blue Enchantress by MaryLu Tyndale and Stray Affections by Charlene A Baumbich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really late getting around to checking out everyone's mailboxes this week! Wow! That's a great stack o'books! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete