Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.31.2009

Mailbox Monday

Thanks to Marcia @ The Printed Page, we get to share what books were in our mailbox the previous week. Here's mine...





From BookMooch:

Wyoming Wildflower - Pam Crooks
Bodine's Bounty - Charlene Sands
The Angel and the Outlaw - Kathryn Albright
Midnight Marriage - Victoria Bylin
A Marriage by Chance - Carolyn Davidson
Rocky Mountain Widow - Jillian Hart
Rocky Mountain Man - Jillian Hart
Montana Man - Jillian Hart
Confessions of a Good Christian Girl - Tammy Maltby



From PBS:

Second Chance - Jane Green
Under the Duvet - Marian Keyes
You Have to Kiss a Lot of Frogs - Laurie Graff

Not as many as usual! I'm trying to cut back...I have way too many books lying around waiting to be read. :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha wow you're really cutting back ;-) only 12 books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckling* There were actually a few days that I didn't get any books :( I miss getting them everyday!

    ReplyDelete