Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.28.2009

Friday Fill-Ins ~ #1

I found this weekly meme at Lori's Reading Corner last week, and it sounded like fun!




1. He was the last person I wanted to see.

2. Cooler temperatures is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend online is...Renee...my best friend "in person" is...my hubby!! :)

4. I'm so hungry right now to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be what leads us to our first-impression of someone/something.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my Mom (on Wednesday).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully eating dinner out with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include watching my hubby & friends put roof trusses on his shop and Sunday, I want to spend as much time reading as I can!

4 comments: