Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.26.2009

The Humane Blogger Award!!

The Humane Blogger Award

I just received my very first Blogger Award!!! Thank you so much Renee @ Steeler Girl's Blog ~ you're the best!! If it wasn't for my friend Renee, I would never have discovered blogging in the first place. She's been very patient, and helpful, with all of my questions and problems. Thank you again! :)

What this award is for: This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.

Rule: Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.

I'm still new to blogging, so I won't be able to nominate 10 ~ here are the bloggers I've chosen:

Never A Dull Moment ~ Angie

The Book Blogger ~ Danielle

Camy's Loft ~ Camy Tang

Thank you, ladies, your comments are greatly appreciated! I enjoy hearing what you have to say, whether it's posts on your blogs or comments on mine. Keep up the good work! :) To my other followers: I would have chosen you, too, but Renee has already done so. Thank you just the same!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for giving me this award! That's so sweet of you!
    Camy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camy,

    You're very welcome! Thank you for stopping in to visit! :)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how sweet of you! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome, Angie!

    Thank you for being a great friend, and follower! :)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete