Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.30.2009

Blog Award ~ Who Love's You Baby!




This award was designed with one purpose in mind ~ pass it on to other bloggers who have awarded you in the past.

I just found this award at J. Kaye's Book Blog. I am passing it on to the one special person who has seen fit to present me with not one, but two, blog awards in the last week or so. That person is...drum-roll please...

Renee @ Steeler Girl's Blog!!

Thank you so much, Renee, for being a wonderful friend, as well as, a very patient blog instructor! I love you, girl! You're the best! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww you're the best! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed the love back to you here!
    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-award-who-3s-you-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ~ you didn't have to do that! Thank you very much! :p

    ReplyDelete