Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.18.2009

Four meme ~ #1

I just came across this fun meme on Camy Tang's blog: Camy's Loft ~ it looks like a lot of fun!

Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over: post office, grocery store, Goodwill, local Used Book Store

B) Four people who email me regularly: Renee, Don, Maripat, Margie

C) Four favorite smells: Cotton Blossom wallflower (Bath & Body), LaCoste (hubby's cologne), brownies baking, a freshly-cleaned house

D) Four places I'd rather be right now: Perryopolis, PA (meeting Renee in person!), shopping for MORE books, on a beach somewhere, ???

E) Four people I think will respond: Renee, ???

F) Four TV shows that I watch: Royal Pains, Drop Dead Diva, The Singing Bee, Pawn Stars

Well, that was fun!! Now it's your turn...you can either post your meme in the comments, or leave a link to your blog.

Thanks for dropping by! Enjoy your day! :)

1 comment: