Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.25.2009

The ABCs of Me!

I found this at Susie's blog: My Guilty Pleasures, and decided to join in the fun!

Age: 31 ~ I'll be 32 in December
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Can I only pick one??? Okay...ummmm...folding clothes...it's SO BORING!!
Dogs or Cats: Both, but I only have a puppy right now...Deezel
Essential Start Your Day Item: I look forward to checking my emails/blog every morning! Woo-hoo!
Favorite Color: Red & Black ~ University of Georgia Bulldog colors GO DAWGS!!
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6
Instruments You've Played: piano/keyboard ~ I taught myself a little
Job Title: currently...unemployed, but job-hunting :(
Kid(s): just Deezel
Loud or Quiet: BOTH! I'm quiet when I'm reading or sleeping ~ I'm loud when I'm with my Mom and 3 younger sisters...we have a GREAT time together!
Married? How long: Yes! June 17th was 9 years!
Nicknames: Baby, Little Bit, sweetie, punkin'
Overnight Hospital Stay: Yes...more than once...laproscopic surgery for endometriosis; tubes in my ears twice (ages 3 and 5)
Pet Peeve: People who KNOW IT ALL!!!
Quote From A Movie: "This IS my HAPPY FAAACE!"
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: 3 younger sisters
Time You Wake Up: Weekdays - 8:00 or 8:30 Weekends - maybe a little later
Underwear: YEEEESSSSS!!!!
Vegetable you Hate: Again, I can only choose one??? Ummm...cabbage! GAG!!
Ways You Run Late: I always wait until the last minute to leave!
X-Rays You've Had: Dental, chest, ???
Yummy Food You Make: chili-cheese dip, poppy-seed chicken, roast & potatoes
Zoo Favorite: I'm not crazy about the zoo!

That was fun...now it's your turn...

5 comments:

  1. This IS my happy faaaaceee!! LMAO Gotta love Man of the House!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl ~ I so thought about you as I was typing that in!!! I KNEW you would love that movie, too! LOL

    You are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for an award!! To pick it up go here! Thanks for being a follower!!

    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com/2009/08/humane-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to do this later :)(I actually have to do some w**k. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, it really is fun! Thanks for coming over. :)

    ReplyDelete