Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.15.2009

LOTS and LOTS of books!!!!

I decided to get up early this morning (6:00 a.m.!) to hit a few Yard Sales. I wanted to see if I could find some deals on books. Hmmmmm...look at the photos below and let me know how successful you think I was in my book search...

Here's all 3 boxes + some


50+ Love Inspired


Lots of miscellaneous authors


Christmas anthologies...I'm a sucker for these! LOL


20+ Children's books


20+ Christian Fiction...woo-hoo!


20+ Mystery/Thriller, Paranormal
& Romantic Suspense


My favorites are the Christian Fiction romance books. I'm not fond of the Mystery/Thriller, Paranormal & Romantic Suspense. Of course, I don't read the Children's books either! I mostly look for books to trade/sell online. If you're a member of any of the swap sites listed on my blog...be sure to keep an eye on my Inventory/Bookshelf (username: sugarandgrits)...I'll be adding most of these books in the next few weeks.

How many books do you think I bought? How much do you think I spent on them? Take a guess...leave me a comment...and I'll post the answers soon. Nothing like a little suspense to keep it interesting! LOL

REMINDER ~ Don't forget to make your list of books received this week so you'll be ready for your Mailbox Monday post. :)


3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a big haul you got there :) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really want to know how much you spent because I'll be INSANELY jealous because I NEVER get good deals on nice books like that!!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Renee!

    I got...148 books...for...$31.00!!! Can you BELIEVE it??? I was ecstatic, even though most of them will be traded. I only found a few that I wanted /needed! :p

    ReplyDelete