Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.18.2009

Mailbox Monday ~ #2

Sorry my post is a day late! Yesterday was crazy! I was gone most of the day, so that's why I'm late. I'll try to do better next week, I promise! LOL

If you're new to Mailbox Monday, it's a meme I discovered last week on Marcia's blog, The Printed Page. Here's what Maria has to say: Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week (checked out library books don’t count, eBooks & audio books do). Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. It's really cool! I love reading everyone's comments/blog posts to see what book they've received.

Here's my list for Aug. 10-15:

From BookMooch:

Sweet Waters by Julie Carobini


From SwapTree:

Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler
I'm In No Mood For Love by Rachel Gibson
The Marriage Agreement by Carolyn Davidson

From PBS:

The Mistaken Widow by Cheryl St. John
A Stranger's Game by Joan Johnston
The Perfect Tree (Christmas Anthology) by Roz Fox,
Ann DeFee, and Tanya Michaels
Blind-Date Marriage by Fiona Harper

Won on other blogs:

Montana Rose by Mary Connealy
(on MaryLu Tyndall's blog ~ Cross and Cutlass)

Love Finds You in Valentine, Nebraska by Irene Brand
Made for Each Other by Irene Brand
(on the Favorite PASTimes blog)

Please leave a comment telling me what books you had in your mailbox last week, OR you can leave the link to your blog post that shows your list. Thank you for dropping by! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment