Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.03.2009

UGA Bulldog Football ...


Only one month and 2 days until the first game of the 2009 season! WOO-HOO! September 5th we'll play Oklahoma State @ 3:30pm ~ I can hardly wait. Since Matthew Stafford is gone (drafted to the Detroit Lions - NFL), Joe Cox is going to be the "new" quarterback. I can't wait to see what happens. According to an article I read yesterday in the Columbus Ledger Enquirer, everyone on the offensive line that was out due to injuries last season are all healed and raring to go ~ that means a little less work for the QB this season. I'm not sure who the new receiver is going to be since Knowshon Moreno has left for the NFL as well. I'm so sad to see them go, but wish them luck in the pursuit of their NFL dreams. GO DAWGS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm sooo happy you finally got your blog figured out it looks nice!!! I like your bookshelf too! I love ALL of Deeanne Gist's books and Julie's as well but you already knew that LOL!!! Keep working at the blog...looking good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Renee! You're my one and only follower, leaving my one and only comment! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have one thing to say . . .

    GEAUX TIGERS!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaye,

    My response: BBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!! We'll see you on Oct. 3rd for a 'Bulldog beat down'! LOL

    Thank you for posting on my blog. That was sweet of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I just realized today that I love UGA too...well at least one of their former players LOL! Hines Ward!!!!! I can't believe it totally slipped my mind that he played for UGA!!! I guess it's because he's been with the Steelers so long, his college football days slipped my mind! He's gotta be one of the best wide recievers to come out of that school or any school for that matter!!! GO STEELERS!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Renee!

    LOL ~ in that case ~ I say, GO STEELERS!!! :o) I'll have to watch them, just to see him play.

    ReplyDelete