Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.31.2009

~ Another Award ~


I just received another award, compliments of Miss Eliza @ Strange and Random Happenstance. Thank you so much! I'm honored to receive this award. I'm still very new to blogging, even though I "created" my blog in May 2009, I didn't really start seriously blogging until this month. I'm hoping to start posting Book Reviews sometime this week ~ I will mostly be reviewing Romance...Christian Fiction, Contemporary, Historical...to name a few.

The Award:
Let’s Be Friends Award:

What it means:
Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

Rules: Deliver this award to 8 bloggers.

My nominations go to my most faithful followers (not quite eight):

Renee @ Steeler Girl's Blog

Christy @ Southern Sassy Things

Angie @ Never a Dull Moment (Angie...love the new "decor"!)

Ruth @ This That and the Other Thing

Thank you ladies for being such great friends, and followers! You're the best!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I just love the blogging community; I love meeting new people even it is only through blogging! Glad to see you've started up blogging and will continue to enjoy reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heather! I also love the blogging community. I've already met so many new friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks, Lori!! :o) I'm so glad that we "found" each other online in the last couple of days. It's been really great to get to know you. :o)

    Thank you so much for the award! I'll probably be able to get it posted tomorrow.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Christy! ;)

    I know what you mean ~ it's funny that we keep running into one another everywhere. LOL

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award and thank you. :)

    hehe I thought it was time to change the "deocor" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Angie, Thank you and you're welcome. :o)

    I really like the pink & brown!

    ReplyDelete