Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.25.2009

Teaser Tuesday ~ #1

This sounds like fun! I've seen it on quite a few blogs, but didn't decide to participate until I saw it again today @ Lori's Reading Corner (compliments of MizB @ Should Be Reading).

Here's what you're asked to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from, so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And again remember – avoid spoilers.

Here's mine...

Red kissed her again just for saying she wanted him to.
Cassie wrapped her arms around his neck, then slid her hands to his face and lifted herself away from him. "If you wanted me to be sassy, you should have told me you'd do this." (I know that's 3 sentences, but it made more sense with the 3rd one added!)

This teaser comes from: Montana Rose by Mary Connealy.
So far it's a great book! What's your TEASER?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't did a teaser tuesday in ages so decided to join in the fun today. :) You can check out my teaser here: http://neveradullmoment-angie.blogspot.com/2009/08/teaser-tuesday.html

    I want to read Montana Rose..sounds like a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow if that doesn't get people to want to read Mary's book what will??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,

    I read your teaser ~ now I really can't wait for my copy of The Blue Enchantress to arrive!

    I think you'll enjoy Montana Rose, it's really good. :)

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee,

    *chuckling* Did I open to a great page, or what?!?!?! I can't wait to get to that part of the book!! lol

    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete