Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

8.18.2009

Meet Deezel


Isn't he just too cute??? We got him last Tuesday, from the local pound. He was brought in with his 5 brothers and 2 sisters on August 1st. He was the last one left! Of course I couldn't just leave him there! The people who brought them in said that the mother is a Boxer, but they're not sure who/what the father is. I'm hoping he continues to look like a Boxer ~ that's what my hubby and I wanted. He was 9 weeks old when he came to the pound, so he's going on 12 weeks old. He has a vet appt. this Friday for his 2nd round of vaccines. He's probably not going to like me very much that day! Poor baby!

Here's a few more pix of him playing with his toys:



6 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! He is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!! What fun puppies are, they grow so fast! My puppy was smaller than Deezel when we got her a bit over a year ago and now she's 80 pounds! You have a lot to look forward too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe Coco was so small! She "grew up" very quickly! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Angie! He's a sweetie, too, at least right now. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ruth Ann. Your "little one" is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete