I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:
Some of My Favorite Books
Some of My Favorite Books
Well, it's Monday again, and time to share the Top 10 Books on My Wishlist for this week. If you didn't get a chance to join us last week ~ here's how it works:
- Look thru all of your wishlists (I'm sure you have more than one...just like me!)
- Decide which 10 you're really wanting ~ at least for this week *grin*
- Come back and post them in your comment...or better yet...create a post on your blog, linking back to me, and post your link here
- You can list books from any genre
- It doesn't matter if they are: already available for purchase, newly released, coming soon, etc.
- If you have a book(s) on someone's WL that you're willing to get rid of ~ let them know ~ they may be willing to swap for something on your WL...I know I would!!
- I've added a button in my sidebar, please take it with you, if you're inclined to do so
I'm hoping this meme will help everyone find books to add to their own Wishlist, but to also allow others to see what books you want, so maybe they can help you get them. Kinda like my own personal swap site...in a way...
By getting book lovers together, and sharing the books we most want, maybe we can help each other out. I would love to know what books you're looking for, so I can try to help you find them.
My Top 10 Books for this week are (in no particular order):
According To Jane :: Marilyn Bryant The Anonymous Bride (Texas Boardinghouse Brides) :: Vickie McDonoughBecoming Lucy (Winds Across the Prairie) :: Martha RogersA Case for Love (Brides of Bonneterre) :: Kaye DacusCowgirl at Heart (The McCord Sisters) :: Christine LynxwilerIf Only You Knew: A Novel :: Mags StoreyJenna's Cowboy: A Novel (The Callahans of Texas) :: Sharon GillenwaterKnock Me for a Loop :: Heidi BettsRodeo Hearts (Romancing America) :: Joyce Livingston
Third Time's a Charm: A Novel (Sister-to-Sister) :: Virginia Smith
Aren't these covers beautiful??? I can't wait to read them all!! =)
Well...let's see your list!! Don't be shy...there will be no judging here...everyone is entitled to their own personal reading choices. Do you enjoy Mysteries, Fiction, Romance, Suspense, Historical, Paranormal, Erotica, Horror, Young Adult, Non-Fiction? Whatever your preference, please share your Top 10 Books on your Wishlist for this week. As always ~ thanks for dropping in! =)
Posted by Lori (sugarandgrits) on/at 10/05/2009 01:55:00 PM