Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

10.23.2009

My Favorite Cover




This week I've chosen:

Brides of the West
(3-in-1 anthology)
by Michele Ann Young,
Kimberly Ivey &
Billie Warren Chai

Release Date:
January 2008




With hope in their hearts, three women looking for a new life take fate in their own hands and head West to become the brides to men they have never met. Have they made a serious mistake or found the gold at the end of a rainbow?

Isn't this a beautiful cover?? It makes me want to head out West!

Even though this book is already available to purchase...I haven't gotten my hands on it yet...but I wanted to share it with y'all anyway. Have you read it...reviewed it? Did you enjoy it...hate it? Please feel free to share your thoughts with us!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this, Lori. But, it is a beautiful cover. Plus, it's much more appropriate : P
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I didn't even think about the "appropriateness" when I chose it! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Lori! I'm just teasing you : )
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I hope it's a good book!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I haven't read it either. It's funny how a good cover can really draw us in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Renee & Lee ~

    Thanks for dropping in! :)

    ReplyDelete