Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

10.30.2009

Friday Fill-Ins


(compliments of Janet @ Friday Fill-Ins)

Here we go...

1. It was a dark and stormy night, I was very glad my hubby was home.

2. My sister had already read these, so I offered to take the books for myself.

3. Rushing out, I forgot to grab my cellphone (for the 2nd time this week!).

4. Baby, grab the gun...I think I heard a coyote howl outside!

5. Shhhh...I have a sinus headache.

6. I'm a picky eater, so please, give me something good to eat!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home, tomorrow my plans include watching the UGA vs. FL game and Sunday, I want to go to Borders to use my coupons!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I know about that last one! Borders had a really good coupon for 40% off! LOL!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?? I hope I get a chance to use it!! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at Borders (I'm slightly envious...)
    Here are my fill-ins

    ReplyDelete