Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

10.18.2009

Apology to my Followers and my Blogger friends!!



I just want to say "I'm sorry" for not being around very much these last few days! I've had quite a bit come up unexpectedly that has kept me away from home...and my computer. I hope to resume my normal blogging schedule starting tomorrow. I just want you all to know that I'm not ignoring you, nor have I forgotten you! I hope to get around and read everyone's posts that I've missed, but if I don't make it, please don't be offended!

I hope y'all have had a calmer weekend than I have! Bundle up and stay try to stay warm! I'm looking forward to seeing y'all this week. Love ya! =D

4 comments:

  1. Awww, how could anyone be mad at ya when you look at us like that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he/she cute?? LOL I certainly hope no one is mad! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries! I understand how it goes, that thing called life!

    ReplyDelete