Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

12.16.2009

Waiting on Wednesday


(Compliments of Jill @ Breaking the Spine)

It allows bloggers to feature pre-publication
books that they are eagerly anticipating!



A Shore Thing
(An Otter Bay novel)
by Julie Carobini

Release date:
July 1, 2010

Christian Fiction/Contemporary/Romance

B&H Books
Pages: 400
ISBN: 9780805448757

(from Julie's website):

Callie Duflay just isn’t like the rest of her family. While they’ve built white collar lives, she prefers getting her hands dirty by working with children and local California causes. When Callie learns that a beloved piece of untouched property in her town of Otter Bay may soon be developed, she confronts the architect assigned to the project.

Gage Mitchell may be an easygoing, eco-friendly professional, but he’s not about to back off this job no matter how cute Callie or her pet pooch, Moondoggy, may be.

His reasons and hers are noble, both have a heart for protecting God’s creation, and the truth is these two would be perfect for each other outside of this face-off. But will they ever find common ground?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute cover! Sounds like a neat romance. You'll have to let us know what you think once you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog today. Still thinking and praying for you... {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete