Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

12.15.2009

**SPECIAL PRAYER REQUEST**

My DH's family desperately needs your prayers! We found out this evening that his uncle, Billy, had committed suicide. It was very sudden, and unexpected; especially right here at Christmas. We've just gotten home from spending time with the family, at the hospital.

Please remember Billy's wife, Karen, and his son, Blake. They are just devastated! As far as we know, the funeral is scheduled for Thursday. This is going to be a very tough time for DH and his family, so your prayers will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss! You guys will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lori, I am so sorry to hear this! I cannot imagine the pain - praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lori, I am so sorry to hear that. Your family will definitely be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so sorry. (((hugs))) to you all and I will keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori, my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you every second:~) If there is anything I can do, I'm just a URL away;~)

    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Extra big hug* I will be sure to have you and your husband and family in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time! Love you!

    Blessings,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU all sooo much! Y'all are so dear to my heart, and knowing that we have your thoughts and prayers is such a blessing to us.

    I may not be around much the rest of the week, but y'all will also be in my thoughts and prayers.

    I love y'all very much! {{HUGS}}
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lori,
    I am SO sorry...guess my sore mouth after getting a cavity filled isn't so bad after all : ( I am keeping your whole family in my thoughts for sure.
    *hugs, hugs, and (yep you guessed it!) more hugs*
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch, Hannah! Having a cavity filled is not fun...I've had it done a few times. :(

    Thank you for your thought/prayers, and many hugs! We appreciate them very much.

    {{hugs back}}
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry Lori, I will be praying for you all. Hugs to you and I'm so sorry I missed this until tonight.

    ReplyDelete