Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

12.11.2009

My Favorite Cover

Since it's Christmas time, I thought I should choose an appropriate cover...here's my choice:

Cowboy Christmas
by Carol Finch, Elizabeth Lane & Pam Crooks

Harlequin
Copyright 2009
Pages: 288
ISBN: 9780373295630




(from Amazon):

Twelve days of Christmas--three heartwarming romances!

A Husband for Christmas by Carol Finch

To reassure her overprotective parents, Victoria Thurston must convince the town marshal to be her "holiday husband." But the magical, festive air--and Tori's luminous green eyes--make it very difficult for Logan Daniels to keep to their marriage in name only!

The Homecoming by Elizabeth Lane

Brooding rancher Clay McAllister paid his reckless brother's dues in a tough Kansas jail. Now Clay must win back his beautiful wife, Elise. And, after three years apart, some yuletide passion is just what Clay and Elise need to reignite the fire that still smolders between them....

The Cattleman's Christmas Bride by Pam Crooks

With her reputation cruelly slandered, Allethaire Gibson is forced to flee to the snowy Montana mountains. There the dazzling socialite unexpectedly finds a Christmas romance with a man who has fought for respect just as she has--rugged cattleman Mikolas Vasco!

**I thoroughly enjoyed this Christmas romance anthology!!**

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a beautiful cover and I'm glad you liked the book too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lee! How are you? Feeling good, I hope! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this looks and sounds really good! I love the lady and the cowboy in the bulb...sooo pretty!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you commented on this book, Lori, because I've been looking at it and trying to decide whether or not to buy it for my Kindle. Now I think I will, although I may not get it read this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Renee: I think you would enjoy this book! :)

    @ Carole: This is a wonderful Christmas book. It's a quick read, so you may be able to get it read this Christmas. *wink*

    ReplyDelete