Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

12.07.2009

Mailbox Monday


Thanks to Marcia @ The Printed Page, we get a chance to share
with others any books we've received the previous week,
via our mailbox.
Be sure to comment and leave a link to your Mailbox Monday post,
or just post your list in your comment.

*****************************

Since I didn't have time to post my books last week,
I've combined 2 weeks in this post.



Becoming Lucy (ARC)
(Winds Across the Prairie, Bk 1)
by Martha Rogers
(compliments of Strang Book Group
via FIRST Wild Card Tours)


The Sheriff's Surrender
(Ladies' Shooting Club, Bk 1)
by Susan Page Davis
(compliments of Barbour Publishing
via FIRST Wild Card Tours)




One Christmas Angel (2-in-1)
by Pamela Griffin & Tamera Hancock Murray
(PBS swap...thank you, Cheryl!)

Cajun Hearts (3-in-1)
by Kathleen Y'Barbo
(BookMooch)

Love Finds You in Lonesome Prairie Montana
by Tricia Goyer & Ocieanna Fleiss
(Thank you Carman...via PBS!!)



From BookMooch:

To Wed a Texan by Georgina Gentry
Montana Wife by Jillian Hart
Outlaw Love by Judith Stacy

(Hotel Marchand series):
A Secret Life by Barbara Dunlop
Unmasked by Ingrid Weaver
Love is Lovelier by Jean Brashear
The Legacy by Shirley Jump

*******************************

From my Book Blogger Holiday Swap match, Bookgirl's Nighstand:

Shelter Mountain
(Virgin River series, Bk 2)
by Robyn Carr

4 comments:

  1. Wow Lori! How are you ever going to finish those?! :-P They all look great! Happy reading!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, great books this week! I really like the cover on Becoming Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 Books! Did I count right? I think I'm suffering from book envy. lol {wink}

    Do you still eat and sleep or just read?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee ~ you know it will be YEARS before I read all of the books in my TBR moutain! Would you like to borrow some of them??? LOL Happy Reading to you, too. :p

    Katy ~ I actually got these books over the last 2 weeks...I missed posting Mailbox Monday last week. Sooooo much going on! I know, isn't that cover beautiful? *sigh*

    Lee ~ YES! That's over 2 weeks time though. I wish I actually had time TO read...it's driving me crazy! I'm getting all these great books, but have so much to do for Christmas, that I can't just sit down and devour them. *pouting*

    I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete