Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

1.20.2010

Waiting on Wednesday



Moonlight Road
(Virgin River series, Bk 10)
by Robyn Carr

General Fiction / Contemporary / Romance

Release date:  March 1, 2010

Publisher:  Mira
Copyright 2010
Pages:  416
ISBN:  9780778327684
 

With her beloved younger siblings settled and happy, Erin Foley has got empty nest syndrome. At age thirty-five.

So she's hitting the pause button on her life and holing up in a secluded (but totally upgraded, she's not into roughing it) cabin near Virgin River. Erin is looking forward to really getting to know herself...not some shaggy-haired mountain man she meets wandering the woods.

In fact, beneath his faded fatigues and bushy beard, Aiden Riordan is a doctor, recharging for a summer after leaving the Navy. He's intrigued by the pretty, slightly snooty refugee from the rat race -- meditating, journaling and definitely keeping him at arm's length. He'd love to get closer...if his scruffy exterior and crazy ex-wife don't hold him back.

But maybe it's something in the water -- unlikely romances seem to take root in Virgin River...helped along with some well-intentioned meddling, of course.

 I have this entire series sitting in my TBR stacks (except for this one), just waiting to be read. I love, love, love reading an entire series back-to-back, so I can't wait to get this book, so I can start reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment