Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

1.03.2010

Blog Awards from 2009

I received a few more Blog Awards towards the end of 2009, but didn't have a chance to post them due to so much going on between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Well, I'm finally here to post them. I would also like to apologize to the wonderful ladies who passed them on to me....I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to share them.

Okay...here we go!

The first one was awarded to me by Rae over @ Caffeine and Romance. It is the "One Lovely Blog Award". Thank you so much, Rae!! Isn't it pretty?



Once I receive it, I'm supposed to pass it along to 15 other deserving blogs. Since I've passed this one on before, I'm choosing 5 blogs I've recently discovered:

1. Jacki @ Random Thoughts of a Blessed Mommy
2. Vicki @ Bink's Buttons 'n Bobbins
3. Cinnamon Spice @ Spice Up Your Gift Giving...
4. krenae27 @ My Mental Enigma
5. Verlina @ What You Reading Now?

*****************************

The second one was awarded to me by Katy over @ A Few More Pages. It's the "Lemonade Award"...which is a new one for me. I love it ~ the colors are awesome! Thanks so much, Katy.



This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude (you know the old saying, "making lemons into lemonade"...). Which I truly needed during the stress of being expected at so many different places for the holidays! :)

********************************

And last, but not least, I received the "Circle of Friends Award" (another new one for me) from TWO great Blogger friends! Thank you so much Ashley @ After All.....Tomorrow is Another Day AND Rae @ Rollers, Ribbons & Rouge. You gals are the best! I'm so honored to have received this award from you both. {{hugs}}


By receiving this award I'm supposed to list 5 of my favorite things to do...then send it along to 5 fantastic blogs.

5 favorite things:

* Reading (of course)
* Swap games on PBS
* Blogging with my friends
* Spending time with family
* Eating out at my fave restaurants

5 fantastic blogs:

Well....since you're ALL my friends....if you don't already have this award, please take it with you when you leave! Be sure to come back soon though! *wink*


Thank you ALL so much for the fabulous awards!
You don't know how much I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards! Well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats, nobody could deserve them any more. You are the nicest and sweetest person. {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweetheart!!! You deserve only wonderful things!!! Thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you, Lee & Jacki!

    Y'all are some of the sweetest gals I know! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete