Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

1.13.2010

Waiting on Wednesday


(Compliments of Jill @ Breaking the Spine)

It allows bloggers to feature pre-publication
books that they are eagerly anticipating!



The Sweethearts' Knitting Club
by Lori Wilde

Released: November 2009

General Romance / Contemporary

AVON
Copyright 2009
Pages: 400
ISBN: 9780061808890

(from Amazon.com):

"Throw a penny in the fountain of the Twilight town square, and you'll be married to your first love . . . "

For ten years, pretty Flynn MacGregor has been turning down the same solid, upright man's marriage proposal. Her friends at the Sweethearts' Knitting Club tell her they're a match made in heaven, but Flynn knows there's only one dangerous reason why she keeps saying no: high school sweetheart Jesse Calloway. She was just sixteen when Jesse was forced out of town under a cloud of suspicion . . . but he's never left her heart.

Now Jesse is back, and every time she turns the corner he's there—gazing at her with his smoldering eyes and tempting her with his kisses. Jesse has never played by the rules, and he's made it clear that he's not going to now. And Flynn, who's always done just what her family, friends, and fellow knitters have told her to do, must finally break free and claim the love that binds Jesse to her heart.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sweet romance. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you like to knit? I've seen a lot of knitting books on your blog LOL!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Renee!

    I actually started trying to learn to knit back before the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, but haven't tried again since then. I think it would be really FUN, but it's also HARD to learn! Angie was so kind and sent me a couple of books to teach you to knit...thanks Angie! I was finally getting the hang of it, but had so much going on, I had to put it aside. I really should give it another try. :)

    ReplyDelete