For some reason I have cowboys on my mind this month, so I'm hosting 2 different giveaways ~ one on each of my blogs. If both books interest you, please feel free to enter them both!
One Lucky Cowboy
(Luckadeau series, Bk 2)
by Carolyn Brown
(This is an ARC)
Romance / Contemporary / Western-themed
Jane Day is on the run from the paid assassin who had been her fiancé. In Wichita Falls, Texas, she meets Nellie Luckadeau, a spitfire of an old lady who desperately needs someone to work on her ranch. But Nellie's drop-dead gorgeous grandson "Lucky Slade" is sure he can spot a con artist a mile away. He's determined not to let some upstart like Jane fleece his granny.
When his signature intimidation methods don't convince Jane to leave, he pours on the charm to make her spill what she's up to. She's happy to play along, but she's not going to let this hot, hostile cowboy run her off his land when all she needs is a lucky break.
Here are the rules:
* You must leave a valid email address in your comment, so I can contact you if you're the winner.
This way spammers will be less likely to grab it.
* You must have a valid U.S. mailing address.
* At this time, the giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
* The giveaway will be from Jan. 22nd thru Jan. 31st at 11:59 p.m. (EST)
(Any/all entries entered after this time will not be eligible.)
* I will announce the winner here Feb. 1st ~ you will also be contacted via email. You will then have 48 hours in which to respond with your snail mail address, or another winner will be chosen.
Please include all of your entries in ONE comment...this will make it a lot easier for me to keep up with them!! Thanks! =)
+1 = Just for leaving a comment!
+1 = By becoming a new follower thru
Google Friend Connect, on the right sidebar
+2 = Let me know that you're already a follower
+5 = Post about my giveaway on your blog, or in your sidebar
(don't forget to link it back to this post)
Thank you so much for dropping by and participating!
GOOD LUCK to everyone!!