Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

1.05.2010

Teaser Tuesdays


(Compliments of MizB @ Should Be Reading)


Here's what you're asked to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from ~ so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And remember – AVOID SPOILERS!!
Here's mine:

"Jade had tried to erase the twenty-year-old Christmas memory, but it had found a permanent place in the front of her soul, pulled up a comfy chair, and ordered a tall latte."


Found on page: 58


The Sweet By and By
by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck

General Fiction

Thomas Nelson
Copyright 2009
Pages: 311
ISBN: 9781595544896

**I hope to be posting my review later on this evening.**

No comments:

Post a Comment