Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

9.15.2009

Teaser Tuesday



(Compliments of MizB @ Should Be Reading)


Here's what you're asked to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page.
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from ~ so people can find the book if they like the teaser.
  5. And remember – AVOID SPOILERS!!
Here's mine:

"It wasn't right for him to see the contents of such a drawer, so he turned sideways and tugged it open. His palms went sweaty, and ****** rubbed them on his pants, though a second glance proved they were far from clean. He looked around, then figured he'd nudge that lacy whatever back into where it belonged with that thin volume of...poetry."

P. 214 from That Certain Spark by Cathy Marie Hake.

For some reason, 2 sentences are never enough! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow that one was very interesting! I should add this to my wishlist!!! Thanks for posting this!

    XOXO~ Renee
    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy's books are great! My Favorite is Fancy Pants. :) Have you read any of her books? They are all historical romance ~ I think you would really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be like what??!! but i actually didn't care for Fancy Pants too much! I couldn't get into it! IDK why, but this one looks good though!

    XOXO~ Renee
    http://steelergirl83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! Maybe I shouldn't be recommended books for you then??? LOL

    So far, I'm liking That Certain Spark.

    ReplyDelete