Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

11.25.2009

Waiting on Wednesday


(Compliments of Jill @ Breaking the Spine)
It allows bloggers to feature pre-publication
books that they are eagerly anticipating!



Driftwood Lane
(A Nantucket Love Story)
by Denise Hunter

Release Date:
July 6, 2010

Christian Fiction/
Contemporary/
Romance

Thomas Nelson
Pages: 320
ISBN:
978-1595548009




(from Amazon):

Meridith can handle anything: guardianship of three distant siblings, a dilapidated Bed-and-Breakfast, even an ever-present handyman who's dismantling more than her fireplace--or can she?

When the death of Meridith's estranged father leaves her with custody of three siblings she's never met, she reluctantly goes to Nantucket to care for them--but only until their uncle returns from his trip. Little does she know, the uncle is already there under the guise of her friendly handyman, with plans of his own.

Will the love that grows between them be strong enough to overcome the secrets that brought them both to Driftwood Lane?


If you haven't had the pleasure of reading any of Ms. Hunter's Nantucket Love Stories...you don't know what you're missing! Click here to find out more about her other titles. Enjoy!

** If you'd like to read my review of Seaside Letters (book 3), just click the link. **

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh girl I'm waiting on this one too! I LOVE her books...especially the Nantuckett series!

    xoxo~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah thanks for posting about my giveaway too! *hugs*

    -Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too! Isn't this another great cover??

    2010 is going to be an AWESOME year for books!! I'm SO excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I haven't already??? You should have mentioned it, and I would have! It just occurred to me when I saw it on your sidebar...and I see it EVERY time I come over! I'm so dense sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete