Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

11.17.2009

Mailbox Monday (on Tuesday)


Thanks to Marcia @ The Printed Page, we get a chance to share
with others any books we've received the previous week,
via our mailbox.
Be sure to comment and leave a link to your Mailbox Monday post,
or just post your list in your comment.


Here's mine for Nov. 8 - Nov. 14:




Till Morning is Nigh by Leisha Kelly
(I bought at BAMM to finish the series)

A Measure of Mercy by Lauraine Snelling
(for review ~ compliments of Bethany House)

Ruby Among Us by Tina Ann Forkner
(from SwapTree)

Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kaye
(from PBS)

It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale (ARC)
(from BookMooch)


I apologize for not being around very much lately.
It's only going to get worse as we draw nearer
to Thanksgiving and Christmas.
I have so many different family functions, and Christmas
shopping to do, that I'm not home as much during these
two wonderful holidays... so I'm apologizing in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment