Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

5.19.2010

Waiting on Wednesday






Happy Ever After
(The Bride Quartet, bk 4)
by Nora Roberts

Contemporary Romance

Release date:  Nov. 2, 2010

Berkley Trade
Copyright 2010

ISBN:  978-1594134036




(from Amazon):

As the public face of Vows wedding planning company, Parker Brown has an uncanny knack for fulfilling every bride’s vision. She just can’t see where her own life is headed. Mechanic Malcomb Kavanaugh loves figuring out how things work, and Parker is no exception. Both know that moving from minor flirtation to major hook-up is a serious step. Parker’s business risks have always paid off, but now she’ll have to take the chance of a lifetime with her heart…


I broke down and bought the first 3 books in this series and can't wait to read them!  The first 2 arrived in today's mail.  It's sooooo hard to ignore them, and keep reading the review books that I have piled up right now.  :(  Hopefully I'll get a break from them soon, and can give this series a try.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the covers for this series but I think this one is my favorite! I hope you find the time to read them all! :-)

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. (About review books piled up) Oh, I know what you mean, Lori! So many books. Don't get me wrong I love being able to get/read books for free but, there a certain amount of joy that's sucked out of it, when it's a book you "have" to read, you know?

    Oh, but I love these covers! So, pretty. Although, my sister is getting married in Dec (Ugh!) So, I pretty much have gotten my fill of "wedding" this year.LOL

    I really hope you get to read your new books, Lori!:)
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete