Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

5.12.2010

Waiting on Wednesday




Walker's Wedding
(The Western Sky series, bk 3)
by Lori Copeland

Christian Fiction / Historical / Romance
/ Western

Release date:  6/1/2010

Harvest House Publishers
Copyright 2010
Pages:  304
ISBN:  9780736927611


(from PBS):

Abandoned by his fiancee hours before their wedding, Walker McKay is determined to never let a woman near his heart again, but he needs an heir to inherit his ranch after he is gone. Courting someone new is out of the question, so he'll have to find a wife another way.

Wealthy heiress Sara Livingston wants to be married, but her suitors are deemed unsuitable by her unreasonable father. When the opportunity to fill the bill for a mail-order bride comes her way, she grabs onto it with both hands.
Will Sara's deception and Walker's wounded heart keep them from finding what they are looking for? Or are they truly meant for one another?

Formerly titled Marrying Walker McKay

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I'm not the biggest Lori Copeland fan but, I have been waiting to read The Western Sky series. They look and sound pretty good. LOL
    Love Ya,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hit or miss with her books, Ashley. I usually enjoy her series books, but her stand-alones not so much.

    My fave is her Belles of Timber Creek series -- awesome! ;)

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete