Blogging Reprieve

I no longer have the time to keep up 2 separate blogs! If you'd like to see what I'm up to -- please visit me over on my other blog:

Some of My Favorite Books

Happy Blogging!
*hugs*

5.07.2010

My Favorite Cover

(A McCord Sister Romance, bk 3)
by Christine Lynxwiler

Christian Fiction / Inspirational / Romance

Release date:  November 1, 2010

Barbour Books
Copyright 2010
Pages:  320
ISBN:  978-1602601529

(from Amazon):

Journalist Kaleigh McCord is driven by the need to succeed. When the perfect profile story seems to be handed to her with the start of a camp for reading disabled kids on her family’s ranch, she jumps into helping—alongside a renowned music artist and a disillusioned pediatrician.
*************************
Award-winning author Christine Lynxwiler concludes the McCord Sisters trilogy with Kaleigh’s quest for success in journalism. The perfect profile story comes to her on the McCord family ranch when Dr. Simon Chandler starts a camp for reading disabled kids and invites his old friend, renowned pop artist Sterling Moss, to help out. Kaleigh is charmed by Sterling and thrilled with her story—until children are put in danger by a deranged fan. Will Kaleigh temper her goals to work alongside Simon, helping the kids in the McCord family tradition?
I can't wait to finish this series!!


5 comments:

  1. I've got book two and I'm looking forward to reading it..but I didn't realize it was part of a series. Now I'm going to have to get book one..oh, the hardship! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover is very pretty! Love the color scheme. :) I haven't read any of this series yet... Maybe someday!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* I have the first 2 books and I still haven't read them LOL! This is on my wishlist too!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey y'all! *waving*

    I've only read the first one, and it was really good. I'm excited to find out what happens to the other 2 sisters. :)

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, Lori!

    Just wanted to let you know that I awarded you a "Blogging Friends!" award. You can find it on my blog. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete